Wednesday, October 15, 2014

2014... A great year :)

Hi everyone! Today I’m going to talking about this year… I can’t believe we are in October! This year began with one of the most important highlights in my life…the university! I always remember when I saw I was selected for Dentistry at Universidad de Chile, that was my dream since 2008, and when I was selected, I just screamed, laughed, I called ALL my family and friends…That was the first signal of a good year.


In March, the first day became. I was so excited; I wanted to know my classmates, my teachers, the system, the career! At the beginning, I met with some of my classmates, and we made a very special group, and we are still together, and I really enjoy the moments with them! They are Debora, Juan, Sebastian, Marcelo, Cecilia, Fernando, and Diego.  And about Diego, I want to say something more special, because with the time, our relation turns to something more than a friendship. Today, he is my boyfriend, and I feel so happy about that. Through this year, he supports me when I need it, he helps me when I have a difficulty, he always try to make me happy, and I love spend my time with him. We always laugh together, make silliness, we share a lot of interest, and we enjoy our time together (Diego, when you read this, I love u, you are one of the most special gifts I’ve received <3). I’m really grateful with God, for put in my way wonderful people like them, and allow me to give the best of myself to express my love.

In the University, at the first semester, I had a lot of difficulties. I began really BAD! But, with the time, I found the method to study, and it is in group. Often, Juan, Diego and I get together for study, especially for Anatomy, and this is very helpful.


Like always, I want to highlight my family support. They are always with me, unconditionally. And I’m grateful for this too. And obviously, the continuous company of my old friends, Daniela and Italo specially, both are always with me, and I’m happy for have them in my life.


I wish enjoy the rest of the year with my special people, and continuing learning and grow with different experiences.  

2 comments:

  1. I think you are a happy woman, your laugh always make me laugh! Undoubtedly you have enjoyed this year a lot, byee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katu you are a very happy woman, you deserve be in E-4 with my and "pa-po", take care.

    ReplyDelete