When I was
a child I liked to watch Cartoon Network and I saw cartoons all day, but my
favorite cartoons were The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, The Powerpuff
Girls, Scooby Doo and Dexter's laboratory.
Today, when
I have the opportunity -because I don’t have much time to watch TV- I see them,
and it’s funny because sometimes I remember some dialogues between the
characters.
About the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy,
the main characters are Billy, Mandy and Grim, and they live in Endsville. I
used to see this cartoon, because I laughed a lot with their adventures, some
situations were really stupid.
Now, about The
Powerpuff Girls, the main characters are The Powerpuff girls of course, Blossom,
Bubbles, and Buttercup, they live in Townsville and try to help fight nearby
criminals using their powers. I like PPG because I used to imagine I have power
too, so make me a little creative I think.
About Scooby Doo, the main characters are
Shaggy, Fred, Vilma, Daphne and Scooby of course, the setting is change in
every chapter, because that’s depends on where the mystery is. I like things
related with mystery, so try to find the evil person in every chapter was
really excited.
And
finally, about the Dexter’s Laboratory, the main character is Dexter, a boy-genius
with a secret laboratory. The facts often take place in Dexter’s neighborhood. I
think the idea of a secret laboratory is really good, I would like to have one!
I don’t
think watching cartoons is only for children…or maybe yes.It is for children, and for people who
have children inside.
Finally I
want to say…I wish make the dubbing for a cartoon !!
Cata, I really like "el laboratorio de dexter" too but I forget this! but I always see that haha didi was so funny hahaha
ReplyDeleteI love scooby doo ! I remember when I was a child, I looked pictures of scooby doo on google haha
ReplyDeleteHi!! I think the same that you: watching cartoons is not only for children :D I have a children inside and I love see cartoons :d
ReplyDeleteI like scooby doo, it's my favourite dog, people say that scooby doo can't talk but shagy his friend smoke weed and he thought it can talk
ReplyDeleteWooooh I think that you and me are very similar, I saw all that cartoon when I was a child, but I love The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy and actually I see that program all days in the mornig, because I wake up at 6 am and when I breakfast I see the Cartoon Network and always see billy and Mandy disturb to "Grim". I think that you are a very nice persons with good taste.
ReplyDelete