Hi everyone, today I’m going talking about one of my
best holiday. It was on February, 2012. My family and I planned to go to the
south of Chile, but no to any part. We planned to go all over of the Carretera
Austral. But we didn’t go alone, we went with Angelica, Jorge, Ivan, Doris and
Regina, who are friends of my parents, and even, they make the travel easier, because
they have a big house in the beginning of Carretera Austral. We knew a lot of places,
like La Junta, Puyuhuapi, Chaiten, Coyhaique, Puerto Rio Tranquilo, Cochrane,
Caleta Tortel, Chile Chico, Puerto Aysen, and others, but went to the Baker river was one of the most
cool things I think, because it is Chile's largest river in terms of volume of water.
We traveled during fifteen days, because all the tour was in car, and is a very
VERY long way. From Santiago, to the farthest place that we went, are approximately
2700 kilometers! We sailed a lot, but
the most special place that we visited in a boat were Catedrales de Mármol in General
Carrera Lake, the biggest lake in Chile. It’s a very magic place, with a lot of
beautiful colors in every part. I really enjoyed that trip, because I love the
nature, and Carretera Austral is full of nature. I would like to return as long
as I had money, I think a magic place is different in every moment.
Really nicest holidays Cata! The south of chile is fantastic I want to know Coihaique too!
ReplyDeleteI my dream visit the south, because south of Chile is magic, have a lot of legend and histories.
ReplyDeleteWoooo I think that I would like go to holidays with you, the carretera austral sounds awesome, and i love the south of Chile
ReplyDeleteI truly envy you because one of my dreams is go to the south of Chile and specially know the Catedrales de Mármol jajajajaja Maybe in the future I could travel and enjoyed with all this places! see you!
ReplyDeleteI was in summer 2013 in Coyhaique, Aysen and in "Catedrales de Marmol". This places are very wonderfull! I really want to make all the road of Carretera Austral ! All the people said that It is really really beautiful!
ReplyDelete