Wednesday, August 6, 2014
I want to discover the world
Sincerely, I would like to go all around the
world, I think most of countries have interesting things, and I would like to
discover all of them…but, if I have to make a choice, first I would like to go
to France, because is a country with lots of beautiful places. I always want to
know Eiffel Tower, because my grandparents met for first time there, and of course,
I think that’s so beauty!
I know some famous people were born in France,
like Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Louis Pasteur, and Lumière brothers, so go to
France, could be an opportunity to know more than these people, I’d really enjoy
it, because I love history. I would like to visit Notre Dame, the Maison Carreé
in Nimes, and know more about Gothic style, because in France, this
architecture style was invented. Anyway, is difficult to me, think about work,
study or live in France, because I don’t like to be alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cata
ReplyDeleteFrance is so beautiful, I would love to visit Notre Dame too, did your parents really met in the Eiffel Tower?! That's so sweet, but are they Chilean?
Hi catalina! we choose the same country jajajaj Well I only could say that I hope that in a nearly future both we could go to this beautiful place!
ReplyDeleteCata! You are a dreamer and I like that, please go all around the world and bring a little gift for every country!!!
ReplyDeleteHi!! I too would like to go all over the world visiting the beautiful places that each country has .. I find very interesting the story of your grandparents, very sweet.
ReplyDelete